Whoa, it’s been a while! In my last post I told you all about my new project, The Spec. I’ve been consumed with matters related to that operation. Admittedly, I’ve neglected What She Said, but no more!
So what has my life been about for the past few months?
1. Hoping and wishing and praying to find Steve Madden’s WESTII in size 6.5. No luck. Aren’t they beautiful though?
2. Received my first lens for my DSLR. The Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II. It should be perfect for my shooting needs (concert photography). So far, it’s only been a day, I love it. Sayonara, kit lens!
3. Cooking a lot, mostly recipes from Martha Stewart. Pictured above is a meal I made for lunch today. Linguine tossed in olive oil and seasonings with baked parmesan tomatoes. So yum. It’s great that I’m finally taking the time to learn how to cook. I’m 23 years old!
5. My current fashion blogger muse: Trini!
6. Hooked (again) on Versace’s Bright Crystal perfume.
7. Currently reading Christopher Sandford’s Kurt Cobain.