I’m a little tardy on this post, as back-to-school season is over for most students. Still, I wanted to share a few bags I really, really like. I’m no longer a student, but I find that I still favor a solid bag, particularly a tote or backpack, over most purses.
Check out six of my baggage picks for under $100 below…
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. The Little Paper Plans “Prolific” Tote by Fieldguided, $20
2. Vintage Boy Scouts Knapsack via LeftCoasting Etsy, $22
So special. The sack still has the name tag of the former owner.
3. Retro Cactus Eco-Friendly Canvas Tote via Idiopix Etsy, $17.95
There are so many totes in this Etsy shop. I’m especially fond of the cacti prints because I’m from the desert.
4. Bartleby Tote Bag via Riverwestconcern Etsy, $20
5. Line Circle Tote by States + Kingdoms, $25
This bag is so simple, but the colored straps are a nice touch.
6. People Book Bag via BoyfrenGirlfren Etsy, $75