In an attempt to stop making excuses about how little time I have (time is an illusion!) to do things I love or that which will make me a better person, I sat down and wrote a weekly list of to dos. I think it helps that it’s written in my handwriting and placed in a place where I can see it frequently. Also, limiting it to one major task every day makes things less intimidating and more inviting.
- Make something Mondays — Create! Create! Create! (Edit later!)
- Take time Tuesdays — Tackle a task you’ve avoided.
- Work out Wednesdays — Do your hardest, longest, most-challenging work out.
- Test yourself Thursdays — Try something new or different.
- Fun Fridays — Ladies just want to have fun!
- Self-Improvement Saturdays — Invest in yourself! Treat yourself! Learn! Grow!
- Sit down Sundays — A day of rest (finally)!
Have you set similar goals for yourself? How do you like to spend your free “me” time?