I received my JewelMint package in the mail today! It came in cute packaging with a note among other things. The trinity rings aren’t something I’d typically wear, but I love the shapes and can’t wait to incorporate them into an outfit. They can be worn separately or stacked together.
How it works:
- Take a style quiz. The quiz is made up of approximately 10 question, each with graphics, that ask your favorite designer brands, nail polish colors, off-day outfits, runway looks and more.
- Using your quiz results, Coulter, a stylist, Bosworth, a fashion-forward actress, and a team of others recommend jewelry pieces for you each month. That includes rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings!
- Choose what you like and buy it! Each piece is available for $29.99 and shipping is free. If you don’t like any of your selections — “skip the month.” If you want to see more pieces — ask and you shall receive.
After your first purchase, JewelMint saves your credit card information to make future transactions simple. Every month subscribers are sent an email alerting them of new selections in their jewelry box. All of this sounds too good to be true, right?
*Here’s the catch: “Please note that all preferred recurring members that neither select an item nor notify us of your intention to skip the month before the 6th day of the month, will be charged the monthly dues and will receive a store credit.”
In other words, if you don’t choose to “skip the month” before the 6th day of the month, your card will be charged. If your card was charged and you did not make a jewelry selection, that charge will become a store credit.
My advice: Don’t neglect the emails you receive from the site, especially around the beginning of the month. If you don’t see anything that catches your eye or don’t have the money to spend, “skip the month.” If you change your mind, you can still make a purchase later.
- Selection: I have loved almost every piece of jewelry that’s been placed in my jewelry box.
- Paying attention to detail: Aside from high-resolution photos that typically come with online shopping, JewelMint offers suggestions on what to wear the jewelry with and what occasion the jewelry is good for. Short videos and quotes from Bosworth and Coulter provide insight into why and how each piece was chosen for the website.
- Free and fast shipping: Free is always a plus in my book. My package came earlier than expected, which is always a pleasant surprise.
- Screaming deal: As if $29.99 isn’t cheap enough for a quality piece of jewelry, the website is always emailing discount codes. Here’s a little secret: I got my three rings for $9 with a coupon code that they sent out.
- Policy: Sometimes buying without even knowing it.
If you’d like to sign up for JewelMint, click HERE.